Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Kashuno posted:

I love smash and that sucked.

I love smash and that ruled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

i'm the one person interested in that xenoblade 2 dlc so i really liked this direct

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Harlock posted:

It's a full priced separate game

no it isn't?

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

Bad Parenting posted:

Smash was fun like 10-15 years ago when I used to live in shared accommodation with a load of other guys and gals, and you were sat in the same room as the people you were playing with, these days I'm in my 30s and if I have guests round there's a ton of other things I'd do before playing smash. Playing online (does it have online?) just doesn't seem like the point of that kind of party game?

I'm happy to report that smash is still fun

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

i'm real happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

An Actual Princess
Dec 23, 2006

slev posted:

Smash is a fun party game

• Locked thread