Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
That sudden music mute threw me off

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
gently caress NOBODY SAID IT WAS FREE

NOW

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

:stare:

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

ok who guessed the Daisy reveal

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Pakistani politics posted:

I didn't see Bethesda or EA but caught the broad strokes afterwards and I watched the other big 2. There was a lot of great press content this year. And Nintendo has a lot of great stuff coming, but they had literally no true surprise things for long time fans, at least stuff that wasn't relegated to a silent sizzle reel. It was really disappointing.
Nintendo will also drop Nintendo Directs all year long when they have stuff to release which is basically the same as their E3 stuff anyway

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

E3 version of the Smash game they're playing should be coming out soon!

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

The Treehouse format is better than most of the conferences, IMO since Nintendo usually does it a couple days, spreads out new announcements, and shows most of their games hands-on or in-depth with developers throughout the week too as opposed to just dropping a bunch of trailers and calling it a day

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Spring Break My Heart posted:

spreading out the announcements is dumb. you have an audience for your main show, it was far from overpacked, show it then so people will know what it is
How is it dumb, this is the internet age as soon as something happens you'll hear about it and see a video

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

In the trailer they showed battling so it looks like they've just fused Go! and Yellow for a spin-off game which isn't the worst in the world to me because now I can get through dark cave without losing my team to geodudes suicide bombing at me over and over

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I love when Nintendo has someone who has never touched a video game before show off the gameplay demos at Treehouse

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

Euphoriaphone posted:

Is it just me or does this look like a fully fledged Pokemon game? I never played Pokemon Go so idk what that gameplay was like (beyond it just being a reskinned Ingress).

If this has 90% of the gameplay as the handheld Pokemon RPGs, could that mean the "true Pokemon RPG" Nintendo promised to unveil next year is going to be something more than Pokemon Sun and Moon but on Switch?
It looks like a 3D remake of Yellow except wild pokemon battles are all Safari-Zone/Pokemon Go based instead of battling them down.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

They have a multiplayer mode too which is pretty nice for people with kids or siblings

• Locked thread