Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012
That was terrible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

I said come in! posted:

Nintendo did show big stuff. Fortnite announcement on Switch and released today is pretty huge considering that is literally the biggest video game right now. That, Smash Brothers, and Pokemon were huge. These are all massive game series.
pokemon was a side series. i mean im sure it will sell fine but when they announced that they were sure to say that this wasnt the real mainline pokemon for switch. fortnite is already something available on phones.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

Dias posted:

Isn't this basically every Nintendo year at E3? It's THE ONE GAME and some teasers if we're lucky.
they had a lot of stuff last year.

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

RealFoxy posted:

The Treehouse format is better than most of the conferences, IMO since Nintendo usually does it a couple days, spreads out new announcements, and shows most of their games hands-on or in-depth with developers throughout the week too as opposed to just dropping a bunch of trailers and calling it a day
spreading out the announcements is dumb. you have an audience for your main show, it was far from overpacked, show it then so people will know what it is

Spring Break My Heart
Feb 15, 2012

JoeGlassJAw posted:

Are the Treehouse events just to showcase gameplay from the stuff from Direct or can we expect to see new stuff? Basically what I'm asking is if there's any chance we'll see some Bayonetta 3.

Also Smash is good.
theyll announce smaller stuff and show off the playable things but thats not going to be bayo 3

• Locked thread