Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
raditts
Feb 21, 2001

The Kwanzaa Bot is here to protect me.

proportional mii characters, it's what I've always wanted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Now every destination can be Final Destination!

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

lmao they really are catering hard to the chuds on this one

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

oh poo poo are they adding back a story mode

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

I hope I wasn't the only one holding my breath when it said "Available" expecting it to follow up with "NOW!!!"

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

an actual dog posted:

good news about super mario party: at the end of a co-op minigame you can hi-5 your partners through a joycon waggle

Did they show Super Mario Party? I wanted to see more of that.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Your Computer posted:

The press stuff says 80 new minigames, so there's at least 80 :toot:

It looks like good ol' Mario Party and I'm stoked.

Did they do away with the car thing? I didn't mind it but internet people who have been destroying controllers on Mario Party since N64 seemed outraged about it.

I hope they still have Bowser Party with two switches. There are few more joyful things in this world then getting your kids and their friends / cousins together for Mario Party and mercilessly destroying them as Bowser.

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Ha, looks like one of the Octopath characters' play style is "basically Pokemon"

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Your Computer posted:

It's old Mario Party again, no car. Everyone moves separately and the maps have branching paths again.

Bowser is a playable character so I don't think there's any Bowser Party mode, whatever that is.

Bowser Party was a mode where four people play on the TV screen with wiimotes and one person plays on the gamepad as Bowser. The TV players try to survive to the end of the map and Bowser rolls to chase them (and sometimes gets to cheat and roll again if they don't roll high enough to catch them) and when he catches them you play a minigame where you play from Bowser's POV on the gamepad and try to kill the players. Guess I'll have to keep the Wii U around for that one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

raditts
Feb 21, 2001

Dr. Fetus posted:

This looks like Splatoon 2 tutorial: part 2.

It's more like Splatoon VR Missions

• Locked thread