Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

I want some Mario Maker, Zelda WWHD and TPHD ports, Metroid Prime 4 trailer, and a switch fallout 3 collection.

Probably only getting a metroid trailer.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I've got a case of malt liquor stashed in the trunk, Mr. Marvin Gaye on the CD. We are gonna get all the way down.

xenoblade?

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

I'm all over this. Loved XBC2.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Chernabog posted:

So was that Xenoblade Dlc? Or a new standalone thing.

dlc

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Party time

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

HOLLOW KNIGHT TODAY

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

RIP ESHOP :rip:

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOO

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

SNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Rarity posted:

Nintendo won E3

They didn't have to try very hard, but yes.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

enojy posted:

Where the hell is Hollow Knight god damnit I don't give a poo poo about smash brother

OUT TODAY

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Do we really need to see every stage and character and special in the game?

I was hoping for more game announcements but they are running out of time.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

They said this Direct was a max of 45 minutes right......?

got about 5 minutes left.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

NO METROID PRIME 4 BOOOOO

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Closed-Down Pizza Parlor posted:

i'm the one person interested in that xenoblade 2 dlc so i really liked this direct

Nah I'm into it too, still haven't finished the game, I'm on Chapter 9.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

chumbler posted:

I assume at least a bunch of wii u ports. Please give me Xenoblade X.

Yeah, if they give us some Wii U ports like XBCX, WWHD or TPHD, or Mario Maker I'll be pretty happy.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Fortnite is up.

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

HOLLOW KNIGHT IS UP for $15 :siren:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ROCK THE HOUSE M.D.
Oct 9, 2003

Daemon x Machina up next on treehouse!

• Locked thread