Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

as we leave this existence
looking for another
Fallen Rib
Thankfully Giant Bomb's feed is up. I almost had to watch IGN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

looking for another
Fallen Rib

Mr Ice Cream Glove posted:

Be sure to let us know when Dan says something dumb

I don't know which one that is. Is it the guy on the far right that didn't know what pirates are?

Really, though, I've quickly grown to like GB, given that I suffer from SIMW (sudden induced McElroy withdrawal)

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

looking for another
Fallen Rib
Hollow Knight isn't even up yet and yeah the stuff they showed was cool, but holy poo poo that was a ball drop. Nintendo, yeesh

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

looking for another
Fallen Rib

Zaphod42 posted:

What the gently caress.

Did you just not watch the ms, sony, bethesda, or pc conferences?

That was not a ball drop.

I didn't see Bethesda or EA but caught the broad strokes afterwards and I watched the other big 2. There was a lot of great press content this year. And Nintendo has a lot of great stuff coming, but they had literally no true surprise things for long time fans, at least stuff that wasn't relegated to a silent sizzle reel. It was really disappointing.

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

looking for another
Fallen Rib

RealFoxy posted:

Nintendo will also drop Nintendo Directs all year long when they have stuff to release which is basically the same as their E3 stuff anyway

That's true, they do, and it's pretty cool. We get a level of transparency from them that we don't from the other companies. But the downside is almost all the stuff we knew about in advance. And I know Nintendo has stepped away from E3 in a major way for a while now and tend to do their own thing, and that's ok too.

But this was their showing on the week of E3 and they had a chance to really surprise people with at least something, and they didn't. They chose to show a half hour of SSB. I reserve the right to be disappointed in their presence at E3 today.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wilkins Micawber
Jan 27, 2005

looking for another
Fallen Rib
Oh poo poo heads up, Hollow Knight is up. I've been waiting to play this for a while. :)

• Locked thread