Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Back to back. Belly to belly. They're going back in already?

They're never going to make it are they? I'm sure they had to return for gas for the helicopter too. And the pilot. And the game ends with them finally done with all preparations ready to leave but they get interrupted because they've served their sentences and get out.

Poil fucked around with this message at 20:03 on Jun 19, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

They could just go in the sewer, while the other has to sneak away to fetch toilet paper.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Kangra posted:

I like the inverse law of obstacles they have here. Hardened padlock? A nearby rock oughta do it. Solid metal doors? Just push harder. Big bolt securing a grate with wide openings in the bars? THIS NEEDS THE PROPER TOOLS WE MUST BREAK BACK INTO OUR CELLS
If only there had been a short wooden stick lying around nearby to bend the bars with.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

That was the true reason they wanted to get into the house. :allears:

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Kaubocks posted:

in rewatching this i cannot believe i didn't comment on how he didn't bother trying to, you know, run to catch up
Isn't that a horror trope? It doesn't matter that the villain is just walking or how much he gets blocked he always catches up. For example how he burst into the second room as soon as they got out of the vent.

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Maybe Vinny just has a narrow urethra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poil
Mar 17, 2007

Parachutes are hard, just like other things in that position.

• Locked thread