Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

This poster survived LPing Lunar: Dragon Song. Let's give her a hand.
I guess that's one way to stretch "a prison escape" to a full game: have your characters consistently keep forgetting to get the tools crucial to their plans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

I'm genuinely surprised and delighted that the game gives you the "gently caress it just blast through the bridge" option.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

You know, I was pretty on the fence about this game but it's a very good video game, actually.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

The whole escape in a nutshell, I guess.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

FINALLY PIZZA!!

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Only this game can have a part where you torture a man and it's hilarious and not stomach-turning.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

For as relentlessly stupid as this game is, there's so many moments of genuine craft. It's weird.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

You know, it just occurred to me that Vinny's wife is, ya know, his age (i think the game said they were high school or college sweethearts) AKA middle aged and not at a good age to have kids which would be a good reason for him not to be super thrilled with the idea. I'm legit curious if the game will actually bring that up. I don't think it has yet, right?

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Leo gets Streets of Rage and Vinne gets Assassin's Creed. That doesn't seem fair.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Kaubocks posted:

life isn't fair for dumpy dads

that should have been the name of this game

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Panzer Skank posted:

If this episode seems weirdly cut, it's cause I wanted the upcoming sequence to be it's own thing. Trust me you will not be disappointed.

Oh boy :neckbeard:

EDIT: Also, how did the foreman guy make it to where Harvey is in so short a time? Is it just taking these guys that long to plan their vengeance? What state was most of this in? If they were in Texas or California and Harvey's mansion is near the border why didn't they just drive? I know, logic, but are you telling me we were robbed of Crime Bromance Road Trip?

Camel Pimp fucked around with this message at 02:03 on Jul 21, 2018

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

I'm glad we're finally getting the requisite y'all being bad at video games

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Me, right before this episode: Hm, there really hasn't been any "twist in the third act" yet. Hm, I hope that the ending isn't them turning on each other.

...well.

But seriously, if nothing else, it's really cool mechanically. Turning a co-op experience competitive at the last part is pretty neat.

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Actually, this just occured to me: I'm never played Majora's Mask, but does it end with it revealing that Epona is an undercover cop and then shooting Link?

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

Too late that's how I'm going to chose to believe Majora's Mask ends

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

So the only thing I was spoiled about for this game was that there were two different endings, and that Leo grew a lovely beard in one of them.

Speaking of which

I felt compelled

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Camel Pimp
May 17, 2008

I gotta say, I really didn't expect to enjoy this LP as much as I did, but this was a drat good time.

• Locked thread