Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Egbert Souse
Nov 6, 2008

I hope the raccoon has a good lawyer negotiating the movie rights

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazypeltast52
May 5, 2010

Egbert Souse posted:

He should invoice the Private Wealth Management people at that UBS. Raccoon is getting their clients to call them and make bad jokes about the building having a rodent problem.

Waltzing Along
Jun 14, 2008

There's only one
Human race
Many faces
Everybody belongs here

bradzilla posted:

lmfao at melting down over a raccoon climbing a building

And doubling down when everyone is celebrating. Sometimes it's okay to just enjoy oddball stories.

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

I, for one, am rooting for the racoon.

Hipster_Doofus
Dec 20, 2003

Lovin' every minute of it.

KomodoWagon posted:

So are authorities now spending resources on rescuing and rereleasing this pest so it can go out and eat trash, make a mess and poo poo everywhere and possibly give someone's kid rabies, all in the name of making gawking hypocrites feel warm and fuzzy? I'm glad you all had the strength of compassion to care deeply about a furry piece of diseased poo poo while ignoring the suffering of actual human beings.

"No, you loving lazy drunk, I don't have a dollar. Get a job you piece of poo poo before I get a cop to break your loving arms you loser gently caress- oh my god a raccoon's stuck on a windowsill!"

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

You know, this really is akin to bona fide racism. What did this raccoon ever do to you?

You're a dick and in all likelihood a sociopath.

Hometown Slime Queen
Oct 26, 2004

the GOAT
He may not have reached the heights of Space Bat, but by golly he did the very best he could

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
You know, this shouldn't have been the end of the story. I brought up something like this in the crows thread and here's how it should ahve went down...

Raccoon gets to the top of the building. Why was it going to the top of the building?

The body is littered with a few dead building workers. The Raccoon sniffs carefully, and glances.

A gang of crows start appearing from behind the dead humans and the dark corners of the roof, knifes in beaks.

"These humans blood is on your paws, Raccoon. They'd be alive if you hadn't come here! You involved them in our war!" caws one of the crows.
"No. The blood on my paws is from climbing this building. They'll be covered in your blood when I climb back down!"
"You're outnumbered, you're tired, you're weak! You've lost this fight before it even began. Do you not know the proverb? If you must fight an enemy after a journey of 1000 miles, make sure the journey is his.
"Don't worry, bird. You're going to your journey, too, when I rip your wings off and throw you off this roof!"

Raccoon vs. Crow fight, on the rooftop.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

JediTalentAgent posted:

You know, this shouldn't have been the end of the story. I brought up something like this in the crows thread and here's how it should ahve went down...

Raccoon gets to the top of the building. Why was it going to the top of the building?

The body is littered with a few dead building workers. The Raccoon sniffs carefully, and glances.

A gang of crows start appearing from behind the dead humans and the dark corners of the roof, knifes in beaks.

"These humans blood is on your paws, Raccoon. They'd be alive if you hadn't come here! You involved them in our war!" caws one of the crows.
"No. The blood on my paws is from climbing this building. They'll be covered in your blood when I climb back down!"
"You're outnumbered, you're tired, you're weak! You've lost this fight before it even began. Do you not know the proverb? If you must fight an enemy after a journey of 1000 miles, make sure the journey is his.
"Don't worry, bird. You're going to your journey, too, when I rip your wings off and throw you off this roof!"

Raccoon vs. Crow fight, on the rooftop.

Nah

Caganer
Feb 15, 2018
did the raccoon make it or did it die in a blaze of glory like space bat :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_bat#Bat_stowaway

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

Well, that raccoon has accomplished more than I ever will. :sigh:

He probably even got better cat food than I can afford.

Sono
Apr 9, 2008

Egbert Souse posted:

The raccoon needs to establish that he had legitimate business on the roof. Otherwise, he was trespassing and cannot profit from a crime.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Raccoon climb the build

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Feel good thread of the week!

Call Your Grandma
Jan 17, 2010

DeadFatDuckFat
Oct 29, 2012

This avatar brought to you by the 'save our dead gay forums' foundation.

Lol at the guy who toxxed that the racoon wouldn't make it to the top. Owned by a cool raccoon.

DeadFatDuckFat fucked around with this message at 18:48 on Jun 13, 2018

Elias_Maluco
Aug 23, 2007
I need to sleep
The raccons will inherit the earth

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002

I remember this but I can't place it, and googling the text didn't help much. What's this from again?

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

PyPy posted:

I can't find the answer to this on internet. Toxx that the racoon wont make it to the top.

do what needs to be done

also probe anyone speaking ill of the raccoon

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
we need more raccoon threads since it apparently brings out a subset of crazies I didnt know existed on gbs.

Knight
Dec 23, 2000

SPACE-A-HOLIC
Taco Defender

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

I remember this but I can't place it, and googling the text didn't help much. What's this from again?
Guessing Bad Mojo?

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]
I’m glad the raccoon made a goon melt down. Anyways, goldmine this bitch

Son of Thunderbeast
Sep 21, 2002
That's it! thanks

Woof Blitzer posted:

Anyways, goldmine this bitch

CrazyLoon
Aug 10, 2015

"..."
Never have I been happier to follow a probie reason than at this moment. Love raccoons, #1 animal who don't take no poo poo from no man, also...

Egbert Souse posted:

...and...

...they're confirmed smarter than these yokels.

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO
Feb 28, 1985

Vote for this thread dammit, the raccoon needs to know it's Gold!

GRINDCORE MEGGIDO fucked around with this message at 20:12 on Jun 13, 2018

Coolguye
Jul 6, 2011

Required by his programming!
raccowned

Haverchuck
May 6, 2005

the coolest

Son of Thunderbeast posted:

Well don't you look like an even bigger rear end in a top hat now. And less accomplished than a raccoon to boot.

Didn’t that guy post a similar screed about Anthony bourdain a couple days ago

WatermelonGun
May 7, 2009

Haverchuck posted:

Didn’t that guy post a similar screed about Anthony bourdain a couple days ago

he’s a grouchy moron

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

amusinginquiry
Nov 8, 2009

College Slice

Caganer posted:

did the raccoon make it or did it die in a blaze of glory like space bat :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Space_bat#Bat_stowaway

A bat doctor, analyzing pictures, believed the bat had a broken wing which made it unable to fly off.[23]