Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JediTalentAgent
Jun 5, 2005
Hey, look. Look, if- if you screw me on this, I shall become more powerful than you can possibly imagine, you rat bastard!
You know, this shouldn't have been the end of the story. I brought up something like this in the crows thread and here's how it should ahve went down...

Raccoon gets to the top of the building. Why was it going to the top of the building?

The body is littered with a few dead building workers. The Raccoon sniffs carefully, and glances.

A gang of crows start appearing from behind the dead humans and the dark corners of the roof, knifes in beaks.

"These humans blood is on your paws, Raccoon. They'd be alive if you hadn't come here! You involved them in our war!" caws one of the crows.
"No. The blood on my paws is from climbing this building. They'll be covered in your blood when I climb back down!"
"You're outnumbered, you're tired, you're weak! You've lost this fight before it even began. Do you not know the proverb? If you must fight an enemy after a journey of 1000 miles, make sure the journey is his.
"Don't worry, bird. You're going to your journey, too, when I rip your wings off and throw you off this roof!"

Raccoon vs. Crow fight, on the rooftop.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU