Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Manifisto posted:

oh god, is that why these things were invented? is someone preparing the way for the earth's eventual squid overlords? what do they know??

there is no way that is as fun as those actors are implying

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
if my boss suggested we do that for some kind of stupid team building exercise i would quit on the spot

Nosfereefer

if i was on a family vacation with the folks and my mum showed up with that for a fun family activity i would seriously consider a restraining order

Nosfereefer

if my mates wanted to do this for a laugh, i would find better friends

Nosfereefer

it's offensively lame, and whatever animal comes next we def had whatever happened coming

• Locked thread