Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
MockingQuantum

I think we'll all die from a ground-level extinction event so the next rulers of the earth will be arboreal

Gonna be a tight society of red pandas and tree frogs in dapper suits and dockers

thank you luvcow for the sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MockingQuantum

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Corn: Hear me out, humans plant a lot of corn. It's well known that nuclear radiation can make plants alive and capable of speech and love. Corn plants can be boys or girls but however, the corn people are so advanced that they do not care if a boy corn loves a boy corn or if girl corn loves a girl

excellent username/post combo, thank you for this kernel of wisdom

MockingQuantum

Amateur Saboteur posted:

This one corny rear end post son. of course corny is the ultimate superlative in corn culture because why wouldn't it be

well "corny" has fallen somewhat out of use with the younger ears, they like to use the term "poppin"

MockingQuantum

Nosfereefer posted:

there is no way that is as fun as those actors are implying

we have those in my city, but they're a little bigger, have roofs, wander around the scenic part of downtown at a glacial pace, and serve beer

they're called pedal pubs

and still less fun than you'd think

• Locked thread