Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Also, why didn't Markus use his robo-jesus wifi brainwashing power to convert Connor rather than risk a gunpoint encounter?

To maintain player agency over Connor.

If you were hoping for a story reason, you've been following the wrong story.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Episode 29 with Coolguy, Miz Kriss, Dan, and Grace is up. One more Markus chapter to lead us into the finale, where we'll find out whether any of the robots finally become human.

I mean, this IS a Pinocchio story, right? A fairy godmother is going to reward Good Boi Connor by turning him into a real boy, right? I wouldn't put it past David Cage to do that.

The finale is tentatively scheduled to record Friday at around noon Eastern, with the return of Valorie Curry.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
These camps sound like regular recycling landfills, of death.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Episode 30 with Valorie Curry is now up. Tune in as the game itself becomes self-aware in the finale, and everything gets really meta.

And this may be the finale of the game, but it's not the end of this LP. I've got a special bonus video planned, which will hopefully be recorded on Sunday.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
I can't believe your ps4 went deviant

Kurieg
Jul 19, 2012

RIP Lutri: 5/19/20-4/2/20
:blizz::gamefreak:
In this game of fully sentient robot people with magic skin the most unreasonable departure from reality here is the fact that they're sneaking past soldiers in the snow without making a sound.

Gwyneth Palpate
Jun 7, 2010

Do you want your breadcrumbs highlighted?

~SMcD

Kurieg posted:

In this game of fully sentient robot people with magic skin the most unreasonable departure from reality here is the fact that they're sneaking past soldiers in the snow without making a sound.

Also Connor left no footprints in the snow when he was walking in the Cyberlife building.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Gwyneth Palpate posted:

Also Connor left no footprints in the snow when he was walking in the Cyberlife building.

Clearly Connor is secretly Legolas. Or something. I can't make jokes my brain hurts.

Scalding Coffee
Jun 26, 2006

You're already dead
Connor must have crossed several bridges to Cyberlife if that train was hooked up to one or that bridge was incredibly long.

CirclMastr
Jul 4, 2010

Bonus Speedrun with a bunch of people is now up. This is an any% speedrun and, fair warning, the video is almost 3.5 hours long as a result. But it's an opportunity to show off a different path through the game, as well as a completely different ending. Also features Coolguy doing a dramatic reading of his Kamski rant!

That'll just about do it for this LP. I'm moving to Washington at the end of the week, where internet access will be questionable at best. I wanted to get this done before the move, and I'm glad I managed it. I still plan to continue making LPs, but things like livestreams and co-commentators just won't be feasible.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
Congrats! You did it! :toot: