Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
Honestly I can't decide which would be more Lucha Underground - whether it's meant to be a whole new character or if it's just Dario in disguise. Either way it's amazing.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
The metal detector goes off as you enter the venue:

Security Guard: "HOLD ON!!"

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.

SamuraiFoochs posted:

Who was that new woman?

I believe that was former TNA Knockout Champion Laurel Van Ness (Chelsea Greene)

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
If nothing else, I hope the producers at least release a synopsis of where the plot was going to go. I would have liked to see how they planned to wrap up the Avatars of the Gods, the mystery Cabal,and the Cueto family drama.

Uncle Ulty
Dec 12, 2006

Represent.
Assuming it is dead for good, I hope that the LU creators at least release something explaining where they planned for the story to go in the next (final?) season - I just want some closure on this ridiculous Sci-Fi Telemundo Soap Opera.