Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

finally can rewatch penta vs joshis. season 3 never made it to Netflix afaik.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastinator
Aug 16, 2009

what?

Jerusalem posted:

I still think the sudden giant gap in the middle of season 3 was what really killed my interest in the show. They were building to the All Night Long match between Johnny Mundo and.... I forget, actually... but they were building up to it and then suddenly a few months go by with nothing and then suddenly we were right back in the middle of it and the momentum was just dead.

Then they made the bizarre decision to "kill" Dario, keep his actor but make him wear a wig and a bunch of prosthetics and have a terrible voice and I just lost all interest :sigh:

it was Johnny vs willie mack, right? I want to say Johnny took the belt off of sexy star via heeeeeeeeeeel poo poo and Willie was aligned with her and wanted to kick his rear end.

EDIT: I should say that match whooped rear end and willie mack owns but there wasn't much to do there.