Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Do people really dislike Matt Striker's commentary that much? He's enthusiastic, he's knowledgeable, he has personality. Yeah he makes some very nerdy references, but we're wrestling goons, c'mon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

exploded mummy posted:

or if the very first one they ever put on had the champion of women everywhere get absolutely belittled and pinned in a 3 minute sqaush

I thought that was a good way of subverting the audience's expectations. She's a woman babyface, she'll obviously win this match, right? Nope. They wanted to demonstrate, right off the bat, that this show will be deviating from the usual.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
A Haunted House match.... in August?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
I attended the taping of the most recent episode. Jackjake Swaggerstrong is really tall. He received massive boos for giving up on trying to use that long yellow ladder to get down and taking the stairs instead. Pentagon is electric in person. Just has a great connection with the believers. My voice was gone by the end of the show, props to Melissa Santos for never having that happen. And I forgot Vampiro is a big loving dude, poo poo.

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Does this company just suck now?

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT
Not with a bang. Not with a whimper. But with...... Jack Swagger as your lucha libre show champion? :tizzy:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Animal-Mother
Feb 14, 2012

RABBIT RABBIT
RABBIT RABBIT

rare Magic card l00k posted:

Yes, six feet under.

Not a problem.