Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

I hate Papa Cueto's voice, bring back proper Dario :mad:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

There's only been one show so far, and Dario is dead (or faked his death) and been replaced by his father (or possibly Dario dressed as his dad) and he's moved the temple to an old house he's been storing beer in for the last couple decades, and stole the key to Matanza's cage from Dario's casket and announced Pentagon will be defending the title against his ONLY son Matanza next week so in short... the fun soap opera weirdness is still there at least.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I hate Papa Cueto and I want my sweet, scummy Dario back :mad:

Edit: I don't think anything will ever top that bit in early season 2 where he sends 3 dudes to get murdered by Matanza, but he doesn't give a gently caress because he made like $30 and he's just drooling over the money like the old school carny promoter he is :allears:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Bring.

back.

Dario!

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Is Dario back yet? :colbert:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Is Dario back yet?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Is Dario back yet?

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Holy poo poo it is the end of the season already? I honestly gave up after 2-3 episodes when there was no sign of Dario coming back. He played an enormous part in holding everything together for me and even if it is the same actor in a different role, it's not the same without "Dario"

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

GORDONDARIO'S ALIVE!?! :woop:

I will watch season 5 if it happens now.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

King Cuerno is way too good to be left sitting on the sidelines, this sucks.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Isn't he one of the few Mexican talents who speaks english?

Perfect English, as far as I can tell from the Observer interview he did.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

I still think the sudden giant gap in the middle of season 3 was what really killed my interest in the show. They were building to the All Night Long match between Johnny Mundo and.... I forget, actually... but they were building up to it and then suddenly a few months go by with nothing and then suddenly we were right back in the middle of it and the momentum was just dead.

Then they made the bizarre decision to "kill" Dario, keep his actor but make him wear a wig and a bunch of prosthetics and have a terrible voice and I just lost all interest :sigh:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Gavok posted:

Poor Wayne Knight. Killed by Tajiri.

I closed the tab, started reading a new thread and then stopped, reloaded the tab and came back just to say how much I loved this post.