Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

DangerDummy! posted:

Christ, there was one match Vampiro was calling... it was pretty bru-tal, bru-tal, bru-tal

Vampiro’d that for you.

It was the Pentagon vs the Black Lotus Triad match, which I get what he was going for since it’s one of the first matches (I think) of Penta’s after he dumped Vampiro so he was going for brooding, but yeah his commentary hosed Up what was one of my favorite matches.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Xerzes posted:

Sweet! So who is this and how do I see more of them?

I had the same question and their name is Sonny Kiss. https://twitter.com/sonnykissxo?lang=en

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Pinwiz11 posted:

Why is Fenix in this match anyway? I'm not complaining but there's no reason beyond Antonio said so.

Catrina requested the Mil vs Fénix match so she can harvest Fenix’s life energy, and then Crane inserted himself.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

Lord Hypnostache posted:

Wow, I thought Texano had already been released since he didn't appear in the latest season. That sucks to hear.

So I think it's pretty fair to say that Lucha Underground is dead now. Even if they secure funding I can't imagine anyone wanting to work there.

Well, luckily for LU they have plenty of wrestlers who legally are required to be there, whether they want to work there or not.

The Senator Giroux
Jul 9, 2006
Dead Ringer

coconono posted:

which always makes for great matches

They can do a Brawl for All where the Winner get their contract annulled.