Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007
I’m not big into JRPGs (I don’t flat out dislike them, I just never really got into them) and I LOVED the first demo. It’s really the only 2018 game I’ve been looking forward to after a jam packed 2017. Can’t wait to try the new demo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Your Computer posted:

I guess I'm the weirdo when it comes to the visuals :shobon: It's good to hear other people enjoy it anyway. I know they've said one of the one of the changes since the first demo is being able to "tone it down" so hopefully I'll be able to update my opinion on it tomorrow.

I know they fixed some of the cave lighting and stuff which is what bothered me the most in the first demo. But overall I liked the aesthetic a lot. Just something that looks very cool and separates it from a lot of other games.

If Square remastered some of the older Final Fantasy games to look similar, and released them on the Switch I would love to play them.

Mahoning
Feb 3, 2007

Your Computer posted:

:woop::woop::woop:

e: it's taking a long time to download, either it's a sizable download or my internet is screwing up

It’s probably just the eshop. Regardless of size, downloads always take forever for me on the Switch. Mega Man Collection 1 is a tiny file and still took like 10 min to download despite my 100 mbps+ internet speeds.