Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
I just got the ship and accidentally said yeah I’ll fight this giant shark and fight it I did for forty minutes but I pulled it off. MVP was this random flower seller I Allured that restored 40 sp every time Agnea danced. Osvald did 95% of the damage while Partitio just stuffed him with BP. Good times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.

Combo posted:

Nice, now keep in mind that you'll run into that shark a decent amount while out on the boat.

Could I have kidnapped it if I had Ochette

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Oh is that how you fulfill the hunter license quests? I brought Ochette to Castii’s fight vs the sand lion but couldn’t kidnap it. Can I get it if I go back there or is the quest referring to a totally different quicksand monster

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Ah ok thanks. On the subject of monsters, what determines the damage dealt by captured monsters and guided/allured/etc NPCs? Do they benefit from the equipment or buffs of their summoner?

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
Just did Osvald chapter 4 and wow does Osvald have a rough life

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mzbundifund
Nov 5, 2011

I'm afraid so.
It sure is some tonal whiplash going from an Osvald chapter over to an Agnea one.

Oh no a mean bodyguard who might punch me anyway here’s my uncle the Archmage of Monte Cristo who taught me how to set people on fire with my mind