Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

Folt The Bolt posted:

I'm starting with either Cyrus or Alfyn.

Ditto.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Ophilia is voiced by Christina Vee!

In addition to Olberic being voiced by Patrick Seitz and Primrose being voiced by Laura Post. Still can't quite put my fingers on the other 5 character's VAs.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Okay, I have whittled down Alfyn's VA to two possibilities: Either Greg Chun or Robbie Daymond.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

jimmydalad posted:

Especially if their name is Tressa.

I never understood why Tressa was so loved. Like, yeah, she's cute and I like her, but I found Alfyn a little cuter. Tressa's a close second.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

:perfect:

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!

jimmydalad posted:

Eventually we’re going to need these for all the cast :allears:

I'd like to see Cyrus, Therion or Ophilia next.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Alfyn is a good boi.

Tressa is a good girl.

Cyrus is also a good boi, but less so than Alfyn.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
How do you think the stories will connect with each other?

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
I'm doing Team CHAP (Cyrus, H'annit, Alfyn, Primrose)

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Therion is a snark master, he's the underappreciated gem of the MCs.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETxmCCsMoD0

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Decided to start with Alfyn, then go to Therion, and will follow that path (just reached Haanit's village and saved before ending a session).

-Alfyn is adorable, maybe Husbando material
-Therion is still a snark master
-I don't entirely mind Hannit (and by extension, her village)'s speech pattern
-Therion gains a skill that lets him steal SP, and another skill that lets him give it to other party members, so I'm def pairing him with the mages (Primrose, Cyrus and Ophilia).
-Need to experiment more with Alfyn's Concoct, but it seems pretty good so far, having the ability to both heal status ailments WHILE curing HP is a pretty good deal.

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Would you say that the 'main mechanic' of the game is the weather and elemental stuff (setting grass and wood on fire, electrifying water) or the whole voting system and the Morality/Liberty/Utility Conviction thing?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Junpei
Oct 4, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 11 years!
Triangle Strategy coming out 04/03/2022

Also I think the fact that in the Direct segment, Hughette (the not!Chocobo rider girl) has the class/title "Flier Master" which is different from her demo title/class of "Scout" so there's probably going to be some sort of promotion or class system

remains to be seen if it is linear or customizable, however