Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bemused Observer
Sep 21, 2019

PsychoInternetHawk posted:

Ochette's voice direction and acting are MVP for for me because characters like that can easily become obnoxious if they're not done right, but they threaded the needle perfectly

I agree, I she was the character I was most expecting to get on my nerves before I started playing, and I ended up loving her. Also, "I'm STARVING!!!" is the absolutely best battlecry.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bemused Observer
Sep 21, 2019

I think the trickiest implementation is a couple of sidequests (or maybe it was even just one sidequest?) where you have to actually *wait* for the time of day to change, because a character/event will only show up at dawn or dusk. In any case, I confirm that there's nothing permanently missable in the game, so even if you miss something initially, you can get it later.