Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
So I didn't play the first demo. I had heard about the game in gameplay only and didn't even realize this was that game during the E3 trailer release and new demo announcement. Only later did I realize I did know about this game.

I downloaded the original demo already, I grabbed it once I realized I wanted to play the game. :D I guess it kind of depends on if the new demo really has a time limit that is restrictive, but outside that, is there really going to be a point in playing the first demo?

I guess I'm about 2 hours early to really ask this question, but hopefully before i leave work in 6 hours I'll have a better answer as to whether I spend my time playing the first demo or just deleting it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drowning Rabbit
Oct 28, 2003

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I just got back into Bravely Second. I liked the first one, but this one for some reason I'm just not jiving with.

In Chapter 2, done every side quest so far, and it feels like it's just dragging on.