Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I started with Primrose because I wanted to notice changes more immediately by seeing something I have before and oof her initial state ate some nerfs from the original demo, but it looks like they rebalanced the actual stuff she has to do in line with that so it's for the best.

I noticed that you can no longer boost the defend command. I'm not sure if it was actually doing anything when I tried that in the old demo and if the answer is no I am glad they took away my "waste bp" button.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
Ahh okay.

They changed up Primrose's first boss fight a bit but I think it's for the better. Also I seem to recall in the old demo gaining a BP every turn regardless of whether or not you boosted the turn before, but notice that is not the case here. Am I misremembering?

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I stopped playing the demo 2 hours in with PrimRose, Olberic and Tressa prologues done. I want to just jump in from that point in the main game.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I think the thing I like most about this game is that the different path actions make me excited to interact with new NPCs because it's not "just talk to person for random info" but potentially all sorts of different interactions.

Nep-Nep
May 15, 2004

Just one more thing!
I just finished Cyrus' prologue and I was pleased by what a good character he is. That's 4 done and I just like everyone so far.