Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Hey, are you listening to a word I'm saying?
Video games have the dumbest titles in all media, my dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Does it matter that much who I start with? Does it seem like it may impact the long term narrative or anything?

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Is there a time limit to the demo's availability? I have it downloaded but I'm kinda tempted to put off playing it for a week or two so I'm not sitting around waiting for the game to come out for as long.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Evil Fluffy posted:

You could do what I did recently: Get (back) in to Disgaea 5.

Finally unlocked the Land of Carnage questline last night. :ssj:

That's a thought. I've actually been meaning to.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Everybody's just really edgy and nobody is comfortable calling anyone else out because they're no better themselves. They're all super dependable but a bunch of tiresome sumbitches.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Does anyone seem like an objectively bad choice for first char?

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

IcePhoenix posted:

I beat the warmaster last night but just looking at it it seems kind if lackluster? Am I missing something? Should I just wait until I have enough JP to unlock more skills on it?

It can eventually be pretty good.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Around what level do you need to be to start gathering subclasses? I'm running around with a group of four leveled in the teens, basically just limping my way through dangerous areas to fill out quick travel and steal everything of value.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Pakistani politics posted:

If this is a well they return to many times, I'm quite ok with it. Make it a franchise.

:same:

The Switch has been getting really good JRPGs and this might be the best one mechanically.

I need to stop running around with trash gear though. I got tired of trying to steal poo poo off of people in second-tier towns and I've had to start being careful about who I take where.

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

Jesus Christ what, how? Is that what happens when you BG spam a fight with caits or something?

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

I'm doing some JP grinding with my A team and every time I've tried using BG it's either debuffed me or done some weird thing that's one-shot the monsters.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meldonox
Jan 13, 2006

I love the idea of just stealing it instead. It's been cracking me up this whole game through to have Therion steal everything from everyone, including folks the good characters are trying to help, constantly spouting off these dickhead lines about how they're not going to miss their candy or armor or whatever.