Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

I can't wait.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Hakkesshu posted:

How exactly does Tressa's talent work in practice?

"allows Tressa to collect money left behind by fallen adventurers, merchants, and the like."

I had assumed it was just more money after battle but that does not seem to be the case.

Sometimes when she enters a new location you get some money (randomly?)

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

You can run?

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Whenever Cyrus uses scrutinize on someone I imagine he's pulling a Larry David.

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

Shadow Ninja 64 posted:

Are there any negative repercussions to Provoking and beating the crap out of everyone possible? Will they stay knocked out forever and lock me out of potential sidequests or something?

If a sidequest has multiple possible outcomes you might accidently end it the violent way (I completed a quest this way before I knew it was a quest.)

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

HOTLANTA MAN posted:

Dude gently caress Tressa's chapter 2 boss so hard

He eventually resummons his two buddies after you kill them, too. I'd recommend picking up some sub-jobs if you haven't yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

LIVE AMMO COSPLAY
Feb 3, 2006

When I want to know how much health an enemy has left (without wasting a turn) I like to check the success chance for robbing an enemy.