Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So I assume Olivia's baby is somebody important but I'm not sure who since 71/72 is too early for any of the main crew.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I guess one good way to hide things is to go to the middle of nowhere "the past."

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

THEY BACK TO THE FUTURE'D HIM!

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I like when they went to the past version of the facility you saw Michael Hogan for a second, reminding that this was an alternate timeline from the first season.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

So are we going to end up with Hannah being Cole's mom? She's going back just far enough.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

His head is just a little cut off, that won't stop Deacon.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

CAPTAIN CAPSLOCK posted:

So when was that scene in episode 9 with the family drinking some scotch by the fireplace? I was a little confused by that one.

It looks like what happened is that after the events of the airport Cole and Jones went back to sometime before 2018.

The only thing that bugged me with this reveal is that Hannah sure aged a lot in less than 9 years.

Anyway, so with the reveal that Cole is the demon (because of his weird time travel heritage) I guess this means to stop Olivia and fix time they'll have to completely erase him from existence?

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

That scene was really sad.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Kind of funny how even now, at the end of the show, they are not redoing the Ramse hand make up and he'll just wear a glove.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

Lol-ing at this "Hey, Amanda Schull is still on TV, on SUITS!" ads.

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I like the idea that Deacon secretly knew what was going to happen to him the entire time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

muscles like this!
Jan 17, 2005

I didn't mind the personification of time thing because it never really came up that much. It's not like they actually had a person show up as time.

• Locked thread