Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

New Bat Thread! Same Bat Forum! Here's what Wikipedia has to say about this game:

quote:

Batman: Arkham Knight is a 2015 action-adventure video game developed by Rocksteady Studios and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Based on the DC Comics superhero Batman, it is the successor to the 2013 video game Batman: Arkham Origins, and the fourth main installment in the Batman: Arkham series. Written by Sefton Hill, Ian Ball and Martin Lancaster, Arkham Knight is inspired by the long-running comic book mythos. Set one year after the events of 2011's Batman: Arkham City, the game's main storyline follows Batman as he confronts Scarecrow, who has launched an attack on Gotham City, causing a citywide evacuation. Scarecrow, with the help of the mysterious Arkham Knight, is also able to unite Batman's greatest foes in an attempt to finally destroy Batman.

This game is good. Lots of people don't like it because it's basically Grand Theft Batman, but I like it! The game has a lot of Batmobile driving and combat. It can get repetitive but it's also really well designed so the control of the Batmobile is super easy. I'm playing on Hard difficulty, I don't know if this affects the game at all (maybe you get more Wayne Points?) Thinking of doing 100% but jeez there are a lot of riddles and riddler trophies, so we'll see how we go.

I'll most likely have sweeroy and quite stretched out (willus) commenting with me (sometimes Tithin too). We're idiots! Please tell us all about how much we're idiots.

Let's get into it!

:boonie: Videos :boonie:

Episode 01: Penthouse Penetration
Episode 02: What a drag
Episode 03: Riddle me Tith
Episode 04: Having a grate time!
Episode 05: Bomb Squad
Episode 06: Give Her The Chair!
Episode 07: Riddling Under Pressure
Episode 08: Say My Name

bell jar fucked around with this message at 04:03 on Jul 14, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Spudd posted:

I'm only here to listen to Willus's voice

I will do a willus only track in future

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

I'm pretty sure I picked it up on Steam Sale a few years after it was ported, I've never had any issues running it, although at a lower resolution than I'd prefer

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

dscruffy1 posted:

I for one think the forums could always use more Bat-exposure.

Consider yourself exposed!

Episode 2: What a drag

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

it's time to do a train on gotham's criminals

Episode 03: Riddle me Tith

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

algebra testes posted:

Loving this.

I played it initially on my old pc that fell squarely into the "should have been able to run it" catagory but I struggled at times.

I should give it another go on my new pc now.

New Game+ is a lot of fun for this game, definitely worth booting it up and playing through to get some sweet difficult combat, unlike the bland stuff we've had so far (on hard!)

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Here's some more tithiny goodness for y'all

Episode 04: Having a grate time!

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

Forums down? Here's a present for you:

Episode 05: Bomb Squad

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

It's been a couple weeks, because of GDQ and a light addiction to Throne of Lies. Have an episode!

Episode 06: Give Her The Chair!

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

tumbleweed.gif let's have an episode!

Episode 07: Riddling Under Pressure

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

sweetroy posted:

one day this will be in the lparchives and someone will click on it expecting someone playing a game they loved with smart commentary by non-idiots

i've tricked them twice so far

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bell jar
Feb 25, 2009

im dumb too it s ok

Episode 08: Say My Name

• Locked thread