Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Cacati in mano e pigliati a schiaffi!

That is clearly a fencing response and medics should have loving immediately gone over there and done a concussion check. What the absolute gently caress?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

shut up blegum posted:

Uh, they did? They were at the opposite side of the pitch so it took a couple of seconds. The player wanted to carry on but they stopped him.

Uh, Didn't see that part in the video.

Gigi Galli posted:

They also slapped him and poured water on his face lol

Or this. What the hell?

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Gigi Galli posted:

It happened immediately afterward. The guy could barely stand but he was at least subbed immediately.

That's good, it looks like gross negligence at first glance but that's naturally the case with video editing and poo poo. You make it look a certain way regardless if you mean to or not.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

gently caress that dude

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

The last time I did something like this, I ended up giving someone e amnesia because I took my pants off. Car in front of us stopped, me and friend go sailing and he face plants. I roll out. He got really hurt. He also came out shortly after.

Simone Poodoin posted:

I missed this before and now I'm stuck watching it and laughing, send help

Your post convinced me. This is loving funny

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I rode on top of a car with my friends when I lived in the country. We were bored. Another friend was driving in front and I thought being naked would add to the danger/fun. Saw stuff like this on Jackass. She slammed on the brakes causing our driver to slam on the brakes. My friend and I were on the roof of the car and got thrown off. He landed on his face and skid like 10 feet. I rolled out because I skated and falling happens all the time. He ended up really hosed up and couldn't remember poo poo for about 2 days. Took him to the hospital and when he got checked out, they said he had amnesia.

When we talked later, I asked him what he remember and he told me the last thing he saw was my dick and then he woke up in the hospital.

Edit: like 5 months later he came out as bisexual. No idea if the whole thing was connected.

I got in trouble for that one.

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

This is good

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

I love this

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Soulex
Apr 1, 2009

Oh hey, I know what that feels like! How is he?

• Locked thread