Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

For serious.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Brony Car posted:

Is this a photoshop? I remember him pulling out South Korea during the U-20 World Cup draw and laughing only to see Argentina lose.

It's a shop. He pulled a ball for 2018 but it was England.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Soulex posted:

The last time I did something like this, I ended up giving someone e amnesia because I took my pants off. Car in front of us stopped, me and friend go sailing and he face plants. I roll out. He got really hurt. He also came out shortly after.

I don't understand anything about this post.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Tortilla Maker posted:

https://twitter.com/totalsoccershow/status/1010248956050329605?s=12

Total Soccer Show only hires the best investigative reporters.

Let's focus on Grant Wahl:

Sports Illustrated. Fox Sports TV. NPR (during World Cup). Planet Fútbol podcast and SI TV show. My new book MASTERS OF MODERN SOCCER is out

Being fully loving retarded.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

African AIDS cum posted:

I'm blocked by him for making fun of his bald head and high pitched voice

He's a loving hack OP.

Imagine reporting on the World Cup and not understanding the celebrations of a relegated midget and a poo poo central midfielder, it's embarrassing.

That's not sarcasm, they both played in the most media covered league in the world.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Please elaborate.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Yes.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Can't blame the lad for reacting like that, they were so close.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Bobby Digital posted:

That’s a really great photo.

Think about how small the period of time between those slides actually was.

Jesus was miles away from the ball and Neymar put it in.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I’m a big fan of Kevin Mbubba

• Locked thread