Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fingerling
Mar 7, 2010
Hello thread. Despite my best intentions, I am going to change poo poo on my car. Picked up these BBS something somethings. These came factory on a bunch of 90s Japanese (Soarer, Aristo etc) and German cars. I was under the impression these came factory on my car, but.. that is not the case, as was evident when I test fit them once I got home.

Here's how they look on my boat

Specs are 16x7+45. Inner faces foul on the caliper though, so I'll need to pick up some small spacers so the wheel can actually, y'know, rotate.

This is the first time I'll have pulled rims apart, so this will be interesting. Plan is to relip+barrel them into something decent, 17x8.5 or something.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU