Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

The fact that most six lug wheel designs are "modern" and thus look like all of that poo poo is a big part of why I finally five-lug swapped my truck.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

BlackMK4 posted:

TE37s come in 6 lug :v:

I could actually see those working on a C10 with the right mods to go with it (splitter, spoiler, etc).

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I'm also slightly interested in what tires are on that Challenger. The tires I ended up with on my C10 are the same size as the Challenger uses (rear is 275/40R20, same as a Hellcat, front is 245/45R20, same as the other trims) and there's not much sticky rubber in that overall diameter on a 17" wheel. Tire selection is way better on 20s.

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

Powershift posted:

My bolt pattern sucks :(

5x127 or 5x5 only gets you dudebro rimz for 2wd chevies or ultra dudebro rimz for jeeps.

Torq thrusts and soft 8s, should cover just about anything running that pattern

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

I think that would be fun right up until the bearing in the hub shits the bed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IOwnCalculus
Apr 2, 2003

That, or just use them to sweeten the deal when you sell the car. Never know if the person who buys it is going to value originality over modified, and might be better willing to trust a seller who also hung on to stock parts.