Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Track wheels, or as I call them the wheels that are always on the car

Advan RG

These were originally white but the finish was flaking off, never managed to get the stickers for em reproduced either

Road wheels, better known as the wheels that have been sitting inside the house for ages

Rays Mazdaspeed LM01 sans centers

I'll have to replace the advans at some point because I'm pretty sure they were manufactured in the late 90's.

Before these I had SSR Professor SP1's which I spent way too much getting refurbed and then managed to bend the lips in about 5 minutes of London driving and Buddy Club P1's which were great and I can't remember why I sold em.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
I'm a bit torn on stuff like rotas, to me they always look slightly off and I'd rather just buy a second hand genuine wheel instead.

But I'd rather see rotas etc than some of the stuff that people used to buy before they became popular.

Although I did see an EP3 Type R with what looked to be TE37SLs. But on closer inspection the owner had just made fake stickers to mimic the look smdh.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer

BlackMK4 posted:

I wish we got the EP3 Type R here, oh well. Even a clean-ish Si is difficult to find (so I bought an ex-TT FA5 as a DD).

Most of them are hosed here anyway they were sold dirt cheap when they were new at the time so they were the rudeboy car of choice like the Golf R and S3 are now.

track day bro!
Feb 17, 2005

#essereFerrari
Grimey Drawer
Crooobers shipping price is ridiculous if you live in europe, for some bits it still works out cheaper. Like I ordered a bride seat rail for half of what it would cost here, but the shipping costs were pretty much the same as what I paid for the seat rails. God knows how much it would cost to get a set of wheels over.