Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lightbulb Out
Apr 28, 2006

slack jawed yokel

sharkytm posted:

This is as good a spot as any to ask a dumb question about wheels.

I'm in the market for some wheels for my Jetta. Seen here on 14" Kosei K1 TS's:

It's currently 4x100, and I'm not keen on going 5-lug immediately.

I'm a big fan of 5-spoke designs, including the ubiquitous Rota Slipstream, as seen here on my Fit:

And here on a similar VW, albeit with a Golf front end:

However, I really don't like the multi-hole look that seems to be the only available option in the current Slipstream. I swear my old set was just 4x100, with no additional holes.
Is there a similar wheel that's out there for reasonable money, in 15" or 16", 4x100, with a VW hub bore (57.1mm or larger)?

I had slips on my E30 for a while. They only had 4x100 bolt holes, and were 16x8 ET20 57.1mm hub.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU