Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Manifisto

sweet!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ulvir

sweet, now we can spell “hip” + the gender-neutral pronoun hir as soon as the R is made. a byob font success story

alnilam

I'm excited to try and possibly fail to crowdsource a byob font text generator that makes an image out of text, but one step at a time imo

FluffieDuckie

e: looking at this it seems my sig has a better version of duckie than i do. oh well, duckie being kind of old school/wanked up is pretty byob

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Manifisto

FluffieDuckie posted:

e: looking at this it seems my sig has a better version of duckie than i do. oh well, duckie being kind of old school/wanked up is pretty byob

ty fluffie it's glorious :)

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Manifisto

smashing! thank you!

Jolo

we are one zero away from greatness

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Manifisto

good snek from snek thread

based on photo by city of glompton's dad

it could be an upper case "L" or a lower case "b" imo

gonna go with "L" for now because upper case "B" was already assigned, we need alphabet coverage

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...

Manifisto posted:

h*ck yeah you can/may! you get "f" (lower case), a necessity for spelling "friend," "french toast," and "ball of weed the size of the sun".

i tried my best but when i went to the alphabet storeroom to pick up my letter i think i reached into the wrong bin

Manifisto

Olive! posted:

i tried my best but when i went to the alphabet storeroom to pick up my letter i think i reached into the wrong bin

another byob success story!

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

:eyepop: outstanding, we're on a roll!

e: I love that when it's on the light blue bg, it's just the kitten floating in space

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack

Olive! posted:

Heh.

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I'm sorry.

----------------

City of Glompton

it made me lol

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Manifisto

I'm not :evilbuddy:

City of Glompton posted:

it made me lol

thanks drilldo!

Manifisto

capital D was also assigned to mockingquantum, but that's okay, some fonts have alternate fancy capitals, we can use both

punchymcpunch

Olive! posted:

lmao

Jolo

Send another my way. Uhhhhhh lett'er rip.

Manifisto

Jolo posted:

Send another my way. Uhhhhhh lett'er rip.

you got it! your next character is "Y" (capital y), a curious letter but a good 'un.

also

Jolo posted:

lett'er

:golfclap:

alnilam

Manifisto posted:

yessss

your letter is "B" (capital b), as in, "Boy, that jacket looks sharp on you, maybe I'd look cool in something like that" (rummages in closet, comes up with junior varsity mathlete jacket) "this should do."

ty manifisto

Manifisto

very nice, thanks bae

bae B

Papa Was A Video Toaster

I want to do thing.

Manifisto

TVsVeryOwn posted:

I want to do thing.

:peanut: more font for the font god!

your character is "Z" (capital z), last but not least!

(edit: made a mistake there for a second)

Papa Was A Video Toaster

Manifisto posted:

:peanut: more font for the font god!

your character is "Z" (capital z), last but not least!

(edit: made a mistake there for a second)

was gonna say.

Manifisto

we now have enough characters to spell a very important message!

:thunk: yes . . . yes . . . very important indeed . . .

edit: glompton I have tweaked your character slightly for those times when one does not want the "floating hammock cat" effect

Manifisto fucked around with this message at 18:20 on Jun 16, 2018

alnilam

Idea: if we start to run slow and have a lot of letters to fill i can always send this to another forum to make it a cross forum collab

just an offer and it's pretty early to think about that yet but just putting that out there

MockingQuantum

I was too slow and my cappie-D was ruthlessly bogarted!

I kid, but i can do a diffo letter in the interest of coverage

thank you luvcow for the sig

Manifisto

MockingQuantum posted:

I was too slow and my cappie-D was ruthlessly bogarted!

I kid, but i can do a diffo letter in the interest of coverage

up to you! if you have already started work on (or even finished) your character, I wouldn't want your work to go to waste, as I said we can absolutely use both characters. if you haven't started yet and would like to do another one, I'm happy to give you a new one!

ulvir

oh wow that's a handsome B

ulvir

also gimme a sign to do. i’m no good as an artist but I want to contribute

BoldFrankensteinMir

Still working on my lowercase x.

It has to be just right...

Manifisto

ulvir posted:

also gimme a sign to do. i’m no good as an artist but I want to contribute

awesome! I'm sure your contribution will be great. your character is "T" (upper case t), without which we would not have The Weed rear end.

Manifisto

BoldFrankensteinMir posted:

Still working on my lowercase x.

It has to be just right...

if it is not exactly right, your punishment will be to do two more characters. if you get it exactly right, your reward will be to do three more characters.

Olive!

It's not a ghost, but probably a 'living corpse'. The 'living dead' with a hell of a lot of bloodlust...
Give me another one.

alnilam

Don't you think you've had enough!

Manifisto

Olive! posted:

Give me another one.

roger dodger! you've got "N" (capital n), a crucial ingredient in any message sent to your crush along the lines of "do u like me? circle one"

alnilam posted:

Don't you think you've had enough!

:redass:

alnilam

(sorry it was a joke like I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'VE HAD ENOUGH but i absolutely don't mean to discourage repeat participation!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

alnilam posted:

(sorry it was a joke like I'LL TELL YOU WHEN I'VE HAD ENOUGH but i absolutely don't mean to discourage repeat participation!!

no no no, that was a friendly rear end spanking. like, "haha, good joke buddy, that deserves a few lighthearted smacks on the rear end."

• Locked thread