Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~
I was feeling good about how a comic I was working on was going, but now I'm feeling kinda iffy on it and I'm thinking I need to start over entirely with something else. So that's not great.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~
I started doing commissions and figuring out pricing is a nightmare. I always feel like I'm the problem because I'm too slow and if I try to charge based on time invested I'll be charging too much and nobody will buy from me.

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~
I started a Patreon and I'm afraid it's gonna be another account for people to not follow.

ThePlague-Daemon
Apr 16, 2008

~Neck Angels~
Photoshop question:

I want to make a flat brush and control the direction. I have the grip pen so I don't have rotate, but I think it should be possible since it was possible in Corel Painter. I'm not sure if Photoshop is recognizing my pen's tilt at all. Any advice? Thanks.

Edit: Just updated the tablet driver to see if that'd fix it. No luck

ThePlague-Daemon fucked around with this message at 22:48 on Aug 19, 2018