Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Anime Store Adventure
May 6, 2009

Cross posting here. Heads up that the link is a PDF and might seem sketchy. (I aught to convert it to a picture to share, but the template I worked from was a powerpoint so it became a PDF.)

---

Hey all, never ventured over here as a hopeless STEMlord with no strong natural creative talents - except, I guess, being a tabletop gamemaster.

I was hunting for an artist because we're nearing the end of a decent sized campaign and had a super cool moment that I'd love to capture - someone from Trad Games pointed me to this thread. I'm very not familiar with how 'getting art made' works - I could definitely provide either a description or super rough sketch of what I'm envisioning. I just would love to immortalize the moment in a way that would hopefully enrich the game and make some of the quieter players want to try more extreme and awesome stuff. I'd love to be able to work it into one of my in-universe newspapers that I make to report on the character's exploits. Have the picture be part of the headline story! For example: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/951708354772877352/989269608496246874/The_Doskvol_Echo_-_Kalivet_56_847.pdf

If anyone is interested, I guess let me know? I googled this but didn't get really satisfactory results and prices were all over the place and I have no reference point for this sort of thing. I am absolutely willing to pay.

----

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU