Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

HanzoSchmanzo
Apr 11, 2011

Diabetes Forecast posted:

While the jacket isn't on him yet, the fact it looks good like this has me really excited. the lady teaching me stuff said a good way to deal with the rest is to buy some toddler clothes, which I'm inclined to do since making this jacket from scratch has been tedious.

This is dope, dude. Keep us updated!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HanzoSchmanzo
Apr 11, 2011

DicktheCat posted:

I'm genuinely surprised that ArtStation and other more respected websites allow AI nonsense, while it's loving FurAffinity of all places that banned it outright.

Why bother uploading an image you didn't make to an ostensibly professional gallery? If you get a job based on it, the truth will eventually come out.

Art isn't like other stuff where you can pretend through it, you have to actually be capable in some level if you're not a failson or loving the boss.

Also banned on Newgrounds, FWIW

HanzoSchmanzo
Apr 11, 2011

Doctor_Fruitbat posted:

Pixiv allows it but has a toggle in settings to hide it. That assumes that people tag properly of course, but AI fuckers are nothing if not unreasonably proud of what they do and absolutely baffled that other people aren't, so it seems to work out.

Haha!

I have to admit, I enjoyed the tech as a fun toy when it first showed up, and, if it weren't for lovely folks, it could be a good tool to use in terms of speeding up your own art; that said, ... the people who are into this, like, heavily into it, are just loving insufferable. It's insane.

Pure insanity.