Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

imagine asking someone to draw a pegasus. nobody can draw a pegasus. my client is a lunatic. i believe pegasi never really took off in popular culture after like ancient greece, despite combining the best features of unicorns and dragons, because nobody can draw them.

FunkyAl posted:

I found a little life drawing club which is good practice, and nice 4 socializing since it is in the basement of a bar.
lol i miss life drawing. the last life drawing class i went to, before covid, the only seat left was next to an old man who only drew the tits on every model. just meticulously detailed tits, pose after pose, pages and pages of them, all tits all the time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

an egg
Nov 17, 2021

nvm

an egg fucked around with this message at 06:25 on Jan 25, 2024