Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

Al! posted:

so can we post dumb poo poo we made itt i hope jk im gonna subject u 2 it anyway

i found a plastic spider ring making a web in my mattress pad somehow

i thought this was a nissl staining

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

if you're afraid of posting in TD how will you ever be able to publish anything?

think of TD as training, not only in writing but in emotional regulation.

$5 is the cheapest lesson you'll ever get.

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

lofi posted:

It (used to be) known for brutal crits and handing out loser avatars. It's mellowed in its dotage, though loser AVs are still a thing.

i feel like the crits are still as brutal (nobody has any qualms about saying "this part sucks") the only thing that's really mellowed out is the way over the top abusive language and slurs, which honestly isn't a super helpful part anyway.

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

just watch an intro to physics lecture or something so you can learn about acceleration vs. velocity and what not.

crabrock
Aug 2, 2002

I

AM

MAGNIFICENT

can a mod just go ahead and give me a probation for trolling cause lets just cut out all the effort

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)