Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I represent the Philippines
Study and draw skulls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

I have such a brush, but my pen has rotate. I don't think it matters though since the angle control is set to pen tilt. Best I can think of is you should check the tilt sensitivity in your tablet options?

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

why is painting cities so hard why can't everything just be a naked human

in other news, this idea blew my mind so now i'm looking for some tulle

https://twitter.com/MadameBerry/status/1081952334433959936

Fruity20 posted:

hi, I use clip studio paint yet i feel as if there's barely any decent english tutorials for digital painting. Doesn't help that photoshop is getting better and better at this rate. ....

There's plenty of tutorials, and if not, plenty of process videos, on Youtube, Deviantart, and Tumblr. Don't worry about fancy brushes, just paint. This is a broad generalization but if you're trying to do the kind of art where the lines are visible, just put the color layer under the line art layer, or if you don't want visible lines, just paint like you normally would and you'll get used to the mechanics of the brushes.

Obviously that's oversimplifying a lot but working with layers is probably the most common thing people learn to do first with digital art, and you can probably get better advice once you've done some work and posted it.

Argue
Sep 29, 2005

The last few weeks of Nancy have been all about drawing and I feel personally attacked

https://twitter.com/SluggoIsLit/status/1112243189354774529