Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
I wana see that dudes hord.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

hamjobs posted:

here are the real estate pictures of the house as when i took possession of it in december 2017:

not pictured: the other downstairs bedroom attached to the weird palm tree bathroom, because that's my brother's and already had stuff in it.

You have a nice house.

----------------

drilldo squirt

hamjobs posted:

Thank you, I have already chosen to fill it with garbage and return it to its former glory

The house's curse has already claimed you.

----------------

drilldo squirt

I was looking at that room below the roof with the stairs down to it, for some reason, and you should put the biggest tv you can find below the window and a bunch of old recliners and make a movie room.

----------------

drilldo squirt

If you can find enough of those old tower speakers that still work you could wire it up to a good music system and you would have a cool rear end looking place.

----------------

drilldo squirt

What's up with those demon people anyway, super unchill. Like what are they even getting out of all that nonsense.

----------------

drilldo squirt

Also ghosts? What the hell, like why not just haunt an orange julius or something, you can spook people for free orange julios. Also you were going to be spooky anyway, so that's just free smoothies.

----------------

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

hamjobs posted:

right? they're missing out on the combo julius/dq where they could get sundaes AND smoothies and i mean, ghosts are kinda dumb for not doing that y'know?

Dead people ghosts are just super unreasonable in my opinion, why even bother me with this in the first place. I can't make you not dead, all you are doing is reminding me of death and that's super depressing.

----------------

• Locked thread