Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

ghosTTy posted:

Right now is a really good time to buy. In the industry we call this "buying the dip" because the market has bottomed out and likely won't go anywhere but up. There's a chance it could fall further but at this point it's negligible.

am i too late for this?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

ghosTTy posted:

At the time you would've made 20%, now if you buy this dip you'll make a lot more than that.

sounds fantastic. are we at the bottom or should i wait to increase my % ?

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

ghosTTy posted:

Pull the trigger, now.

i dont think i can make it on time. Can you buy some coins now and maybe i will buy it from you later

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

buy now, regret later.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

more like GhosTTown thread.
ghosTTY is pretty much the only one who still posts about these things.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

divabot posted:

Bruce Fenton's $100% complete and accurate explanation of defi

https://twitter.com/brucefenton/status/1293959332510470145

masterful explanation. I now get defi and im going to buy tons of it.
To the moons

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Sundae posted:

Speaking of, if you buy into my ICO for MoonCoin, you can claim your stake on land ownership on the moon (dark side, so the fed can't track you), and we'll record your deed in the blockchain. No need for title insurance or registering your property anywhere -- the BLOCKCHAIN takes care of that. I just need to get this wordpress set up to take payment and...

we all know that moon is flat.
is there a flat coin somewhere that allows me to buy stakes on visible side of moon hologram?

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

Rip the site is already gone, and i think i missed the ICO for it

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

ghosTTy posted:

Stop derailing the altcoin discussion thread or I may have to get moderation involved, this is your last warning all of you

you are just jealous of all the guys that made it big with moonsteak coin.

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

guys guys i found this new alternative currency that looks cool its called onecoin. We are talking about millions in profit if you invest just tiny bits of your saving into it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/OneCoin
Its definitely not a ponzi scheme. Its model is closer to a reverse pyramid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dark Off
Aug 14, 2015

divabot posted:

nah mate stickjng with bit-conneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeect

waiting for that awesome chart from ghosttittty

if only there was way to combine the two so we can get best sides of both of these things .
it should be called One-connect