Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

If Visa was unavailable for a few hours, it'd be a big loving deal. If NYSE or Nasdaq has to stop trading because of a server boo-boo, that's "stop the presses" news. If the network that IOTA purports to undergird every net-enabled doohickey and vibrator became completely unusable, as the admin or major stakeholder you don't clap your hands on your ears and go lalalala. That's kind of, you know, admitting your raison d'etre is rather flimsy!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

As Galileo once said, "measure what is measurable, make poo poo up so it sounds good to the bagholders for that which is not measurable"

kw0134
Apr 19, 2003

I buy feet pics🍆

Buy the dip! And when it's zero that means you can get infinite coins for infinite wealth when it rebounds!