Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Droo posted:

So the attack "failed", but the network was also in a not-normal state for awhile? :hmmyes:

go on? what are you angry about, what are the quotes for?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

Droo posted:

I am pointing out that the attack didn't fail because it apparently disrupted the network for awhile, both facts he stated in like one sentence without seeing the contradiction.

How stupid are you exactly that I needed to clarify that?

lol loving hell you pissy baby, chill out. whatever iota runs on was down for a little bit, nothing was lost, what's the big loving deal? why are you so in bits about it

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.
I dunno man every once in a while in the old thread someone would make a reasonable point about why some altcoin was lovely but to point to apparently the equivalent of a website being down for a little while is a bit of a desperate reach

kcer
May 28, 2004

Today is good weather
for an airstrike.

QuarkJets posted:

No, they're valid. Being in alpha doesn't grant immunity from criticism, in fact normally during alpha/beta testing you want criticism

agreed, but maybe it shouldn't be compared to a massive global banking network going offline