Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

moana
Jun 18, 2005

one of the more intellectual satire communities on the web
I love you and I love this post, thank you for making it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

moana
Jun 18, 2005

nikosoft posted:

If this is the bitcoin advice thread, plz help. I was given 1 bitcoin for my birthday in 2012 as a joke gift. Should I do something with it? I don't even know where to start.
Sell it asap. Use a coinbase account to transfer it (that's what I used, if there is a better option now please someone chime in).

Or keep it in case bitcoin goes to the moon, good luck with that. Or I guess this is the shitcoins thread, buy some IOTA whatever that is.

moana
Jun 18, 2005

all you guys hating on ghostty when he's the best bfc poster in recent history

moana
Jun 18, 2005

Hoodwinker posted:

Zaurg is Goofus. Literally every other regular BFC poster is Gallant.
ghostty is the line drawing of a candle on the hidden pictures page