Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Zaurg is Goofus. Literally every other regular BFC poster is Gallant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

wrong again it'll be $69,420 get real nerds

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

ghosTTy posted:

omg this is so boring, my portfolio has been at the same value for weeks. Is crypto no longer volatile? I guess it's good for adoption

tag yourself - I'm the "in USD" dropdown selection

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

I can't imagine putting that much work into a gimmick account but then again this is Something Awful dot com.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Let's talk about discrediting sources, like, say, oh I don't know, John McAfee has admitted to loving a humpback whale?

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

it's fine, the police just broke into your house because your security wasn't up to code so some burglars couldn't break in later. they're gonna hold onto your stuff and make sure it's safe. it's not like they used a master key to gain entry. they just smashed a window that you didn't have bars over

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Sundae posted:

Can you please tell me about your feelings regarding fiat currency and the Rothschild family?
people who believe in fiat put their money into a Roth IRA. COINCIDENCE?????????

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

John McAfee hosed a humpback whale.

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Discendo Vox posted:

That qualitative analysis definition hurts
"Research based on quantifiable information such as [not quantifiable information], [not quantifiable information], and [not quantifiable information]."

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

an angry red owl posted:

The usd cost of a coin doesnt matter much to how useful it is.
*long wet fart noise*

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

divabot posted:

and not that disreuputable minor shitcoin GBP nobody wants that thing
:same: unironically

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

ghosTTy posted:

Powerful
A $2 lottery ticket for a $10m lottery can go 5,000,000x. Therefore you must have 99.999998% conviction that it's not going to happen for you to not put money in.

(Hint: I do)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hoodwinker
Nov 7, 2005

Paladinus posted:

That's a cool idea, but I, Elong Mosk, have just started an unprecedented XLM giveaway. Send your coins to me, and I'll double them!
Yes but can you trim my armor?