Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

ghosTTy posted:

10 yrs from now - why didn't i listen to ghostte

Can you please tell me about your feelings regarding fiat currency and the Rothschild family?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
I'm still interested in hearing about the Rothschild family. :ohdear:

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

:( Why won't you answer me?

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
Someone needs to make a version of that blockchain animal breeding game but it's botany bit-tulips.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

an angry red owl posted:

The usd cost of a coin doesnt matter much to how useful it is.

Welcome back. No, we still won't tell you where to pay for kiddie stuff with crypto.

Edit: poo poo, should've read full thread. Mod beat me to it.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Paladinus posted:

Buy more long coins, imo.

That's the one backed entirely in LongCats, right?

Seems like a bit of a stretch to me. :downsrim:

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

quote:

To the moons

Speaking of, if you buy into my ICO for MoonCoin, you can claim your stake on land ownership on the moon (dark side, so the fed can't track you), and we'll record your deed in the blockchain. No need for title insurance or registering your property anywhere -- the BLOCKCHAIN takes care of that. I just need to get this wordpress set up to take payment and...

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Dark Off posted:

we all know that moon is flat.
is there a flat coin somewhere that allows me to buy stakes on visible side of moon hologram?

https://www.moonsteak.coin ?

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Dark Off posted:

Rip the site is already gone, and i think i missed the ICO for it

Don't worry; I still made six million off of it in the 18 seconds it was active.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

Moneyball posted:

I've GOT TO have some. I'll pay DOUBLE. I just don't want to miss out.

Look, we can't just issue more MoonSteak Coins just because you missed out. That's the benefit of THE BLOCKCHAIN. It's IMMUTABLE, IMMOVABLE, INNUMERATE, and sometimes even INCANDESCENT.

But...

If you'd like to get in on ground floor, I can dish you out an Early Adopter invite to MoonSteakCoin Coin, the only decentralized financial vehicle tied to the value of MoonSteak Coin. The more people who like MoonSteak Coin but can't get it, the more your MoonSteakCoin Coins are worth, because Supply Drives Demand, But Demand Drives Value!(tm)

BUT WAIT. IT GETS BETTER.

Demand drives Value, and YOU (YES YOU) drive demand! For each additional person you get to join our Early Adopter program underneath you, the system will generate an additional 0.2% premium onto all MoonSteakCoin Coins you generate, and 0.2% of all of their coins go to you as well as all of their referrals. You, yes YOU, can drive the value of MoonSteakCoin Coin all the way to... you guessed it... the moon.

Buy MoonSteakCoin Coin today.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

divabot posted:

needs to be on DeFi on the SFYLchain

does it generate incomprehensible graphs for ghost titty tho

Ask not what coin can do for ghost titty; ask what ghost titty can do for coin.

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

ghosTTy posted:

Stop derailing the altcoin discussion thread or I may have to get moderation involved, this is your last warning all of you

Oh no, Moneyball you didn't, did you? :lol:

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005

ghosTTy posted:

We are reinventing the world's financial system

I like decentralized central banking.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sundae
Dec 1, 2005
I had my bets on him being Seraph, but ends up he was AARO. :lol: