Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
A SOF Marine
May 29, 2013
Put me in so I can get killed by MyPay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

A SOF Marine
May 29, 2013
Excited for my inevitable death.

A SOF Marine
May 29, 2013
Now that I’ve been drafted, I can’t wait to get killed due to command incompetence.

A SOF Marine
May 29, 2013

Viva Miriya posted:

Oh guys...we have a BIG PROBLEM. The Assassin is close to getting full knowledge and that apparently means its gonna find us, shoot down the avenger, and make me do some defense missions that has it shelling the avenger. We also have to fight the chosen on this mission as well. If we fail, game over. I'll start up a new playthrough because after I've worked out the kinks, legendary turned out to be actually fun and challenging....when it wasn't some ole bullshit.

E: we just got shotdown folks so we got a win or the campaign is over. Wish me luck.

Not gonna make it.

• Locked thread