Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
qhat
Jul 6, 2015

how's your wife

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

i think you need to sort out whatever anger issues you have that cause you to lose control when someone posts a few words on the internet

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

my wife can say real mean things to me, for example, you're such a piece of poo poo drug addict, and don't drink that used can of special brew you just found on the sidewalk, etc. i'm just trying to be a good dad tho and not ruffle any feathers, whats the big deal

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

echinopsis posted:

nah I just really don't like you

comin' into the golden rendering thread trying to bring people who are learning down. "heh that thing you just learned and am proud of? well you shouldn't be"

what kind of sad individual are you anyway

how about contributing positively in the world?

This is a pretty pathetic post and I enjoyed reading it. Lol.

qhat
Jul 6, 2015

Jonny 290 posted:

lol at the little unknown user rocketing in to try to deliver sikk burns on a much loved contributor to yospos and ending up self owning 10x harder than echi did

pls spout more 'you should calm down' and 'you need help' memes you borrowed from thedonald

It's actually hilarious that someone who allegedly doesn't know anything about yospos is able to identify the obviously mentally ill retards by just a single post. Lol.

• Locked thread